Quick question on the c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevinmilli

Car
A45
Hi guys new to this forum currently own a a45 and looking to trade in for a 2017 plate c63 which i have seen.

my question is does this model come with the performace exhaust as standard? Its not stated in the listing but it does have the button on the centre console but i am unsure if this button is on all of the c63 as standard? it does have the 20inch wheels and premium package listed but im unsure what comes as standard on that age c63. Any help would be appriciated

Hi guys new to this forum currently own a a45 and looking to trade in for a 2017 plate c63 which i have seen.

my question is does this model come with the performace exhaust as standard? Its not stated in the listing but it does have the button on the centre console but i am unsure if this button is on all of the c63 as standard? it does have the 20inch wheels and premium package listed but im unsure what comes as standard on that age c63. Any help would be appriciated
The MY2017 cars did not come with the performance exhaust as standard. Nor did the S's, it became a standard feature after late 2018 I believe. I don't think any car came from the factory with 20's, C63's were on 18's and C63S's were on 19's so it sounds like the one you've seen has been modified?

Think they might be the 19/20 splits then. Its in a bmw main dealer garage so i dont think they know the car well lol. So if ur has not got the exhaust does it also not have the button in the centre console then? In the advert it shows the button and it illuminated in red?
Very confused tbh lol

Attachments

• 6D91A57A-F38A-4A66-8A22-9F89610D4378.jpeg
    6D91A57A-F38A-4A66-8A22-9F89610D4378.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 14
So, I have a C63S and mine has the switchable exhaust, but it took me a couple of months to find one. It was a selectable option on both 63 and 63S saloons at least, coupes are slightly different (was a standard feature on those - someone correct me here?!).

Don't confuse 'Performance Exhaust' which you will see on virtually ALL adverts for these cars with 'Switchable Exhaust', you need the latter if you want on demand noise. If that photo is from the car you're looking at then it does have the switchable exhaust option. Does that make sense? (Apologies - I should have been clearer on my original reply)

Got ya i was thinking performance exhaust as thats whats on my a45 lol. So this one im looking at has what im looking for then the asbo button basically 😀👌🏼

Is it a coupe or a saloon you are looking at?

Coupe had the switchable exhaust and staggered 20" rear 19" fronts as standard on S model. Is it an S model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom