Quick question please about MB changing my order.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SG94

Car
2020 C300DE AMG Line Premium Night Edition.
Eyup.
So I have ordered a C300DE AMG Line Premium. Today I have been informed that:
“Owing to a model year change your car will now be speced as a C300DE AMG Line Night Edition Premium.....”

As usual the MB website is garbage at trying to tie down the specifics of trim levels and packs etc. So can anyone tell me what is changing here please?

Thanks, appreciated.
:)

It'll stretch your finances even further. But you have to pay to play.

Thanks.
I’m getting it free, which is cool, as they can’t fulfil my original order.
Happy days.

I’m assuming then it adds stuff, I’ve looked at the link above (thanks for that), but I can’t work out what’s different.

I have the night package on my E63 but I'm unsure of all the extras the night pack has over the standard car.
I do know it has black gloss exhaust tips and the front diffuser is all black instead of chrome inserts.

The trouble is, my car is black anyway so the differences are harder to spot.

I'd pop in the dealership and ask exactly what the night pack gives you.

Night Edition basically changes chrome/painted trim to black. At least it did on the W212 E Class run out models. Black alloys except spokes, black door mirrors, black window frames, black scoop below bumper etc

Possibly rear tints

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

As suggested, the Night Editions which have gone before are really about having gloss black trim, and is usually a combination of making chrome or silver trim gloss black, and may also include making some textured black plastic or small body coloured items gloss black too. So usually this means gloss black grille slays, wing mirrors, door trims, exhaust pipes, etc.

Your dealer really ought to be able to help you. In the past I’ve seen booklets (used by dealers, presumably for training) which highlight the specification differences between model years.

AMG Night package
AMG exhaust system with two black chrome-plated twin tailpipe trim elements
AMG side sill panel inserts in high-gloss black
Beltline trim strip and window surround in high-gloss black
Exterior mirror housings in high-gloss black
Front apron in high-gloss black
Privacy glassRear apron trim strip in high-gloss black (Mercedes-AMG C63 S only

http://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/cu...17FE52A6475D0A490D4C%40AdobeOrg|TS=1579248500

Thanks guys.
Spoke to dealer and basically, along with the AMG Line stuff it will now come with “19 inch alloys, black ash trim, memory pack, and night pack”.

So looks like they are tweaking what comes with what, like they made rear tints and leather standard the other year.

Now just to get confirmation of a slot.....
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom