Quick question tyre size for C220 W203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

omega1

Car
E400d 2020 4matic (W213)
Hi all, car isn´t with me at the moment (or the handbook for that matter!) and i'm doing some calculations. Can anyone please kindly confirm the correct tyre size for this vehicle? I took a look on the Kwikfit site entering the reg and got misleading results, its a 2003 C220CDI W203.

Thank you!!

well, on that site it says 15" wheels, but I'm fairly certain mine has 13" alloys as standard, anyone else got any input??

15" standard size, but they may be larger, simply look at your existing tyres

My 2001 C270CDI W203 is on 205/55 R16 front and back - but that's only one of several options. Have a look at alloywheelsdirect.net for what wheels will fit your car, you'll possibly find that you can have rims from 16" to 18", but uppint the rim size not only changes the tyre size, it also changes the ride quality (bigger rims=harsher ride) and steering feel (bigger rims=more feel). Personally I find that the 16's on my estate give a nice comfortable ride and adequate road feel - and my other car is a Porsche 968!

OK, now checked, mine has 205/55 R16 front and rear, I was looking for a quick answer as I had some tme on my hands to look for prices and my car was parked at work and the Kwikfit site offered two different sizes so was a bit confused... All sorted now, thanks.

Just to clarify, having checked my existing tyres again (this time with my glasses on) I see that they are indeed 15" :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom