Quick sprint - 230slk v 430clk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Numerous US MB forums are invaluable - don't knock them!

The rest of this thread has turned to trash and is not worth commenting on!

SLK230UK99 said:
Whatever howard..... at the end of the day you will always be a pr*ck with an attitude....

Drive safe now...... ;)

No need at all!

I cant see how this post degraded into this I really can't I was thinking earlier we hadn't had one of these for a while and it seems I missed this thread. I think you just took things out of context in the first place and thats all I will say.

We all think differently on here have out own opinions. But to call people p#@cks IMO is out of order.

Pulling on the the M25 late last night and i see a pair of xenons right up me behind, we both floor it as we hit the straights,,,,,,,,,,,, 80/90/100/110/120/ wow this slk230000000000uk is mega fast were going round the bends at mach4 and hes got the legs on me hes pulling+pulling and i cant keep up with him ohh boy what a car and what a fab driver .

I want a slk230000000000000000000000000000000000000 uk

Chances are if it was a 430 it would have had 17" wheels as standard, which have 225/45 tyres on. On my clk cab ive got the smallest spring pads and wdie wheels, I would not hesitate to take a bend at that speed, and I assure you, the person who buys a 430 isnt usually the one to get scared by a corner. Lets face it, he wasnt racing.

Ok I'm sorry...I tried to ignore this thread for a couple of days but damn it I just had to come back and look...

Let me just spell it out one more time for you all...

The story happened exactly as I said, I have no reason to lie about it as it really doesn't matter to me. At no point did I ever say 'my 230 can out drag a 430clk' or 'my car is better than a 430' or 'my car is better than your/her/his car' etc etc. I told a simple anecdote and was insulted and called a liar for my troubles by some dickweed who drives what looks to me like a clapped out taxi, called lacking in the trouser department by some woman who couldnt think of anything more intelligent to say, referred to as a hairdresser (is that meant to mean I'm a hairdresser or gay.....not sure which lol!!), & told that a guy shouldn't be driving an slk. Now I don't know about you lot but I'm not the kind of person to take crap like that laying down. I had no attitude when this post began...I even tried replying pleasantly after I got some snotty replies - but that still didn't satisfy our howard and others. You talk of 'respected members' on this forum...it strikes me there are many here who don't know the first thing about respect. 'Inadequate in the trouser department'....now what the f*ck is that all about.....and since when was 8" inadequate anyway?? Lmao...drives a sporty car....must have a small d*ck?? Grow up...get a life.
I have to say I've been a member of many different forums over the years and sure there are always scraps and disagreements but rarely have I seen a body of people act in such a hypocritic holier than thou way with a total disregard for the facts.....

Bring it on... :rock:

Last edited:
ChloeFox said:
Sorry I have to agree with stats007 - SLKs shouldn't be driven by guys unless its a 55 AMG! SLs if anything are old mans cars ;) so don't worry stats you're not a hairdresser :D

thank goodness for that. :bannana:

SLK230UK99 said:
.....and since when was 8" inadequate anyway??

Dude, c'mon. I agree that it all got out of hand. This thread even reminded me of posting when I was 14, and you'd see this kind of lame arguing every day. It was outta line that everyone started on you, but don't resort to claiming how large your **** is. :p Too graphic.

Edit: Messed up the quote.

stats007 said:
Porsche Cayman S

Porsche-Cayman-S-SA-Speed-1600x1200.jpg
are they gonna do a soft top version of this?

It's a Porsche... Hell, their top supercar (the Carrera GT) was even a convertible. I'd be very suprised if there wasn't a Cab version.

ChloeFox said:
Inadequate in the trouser department are we? ;)

I am, yes! but what does this say about me? mind you, it is big enough to fill a pram!

as my ex-wife once said, " you have a small organ dont you" to which i obviously replied, " maybe, but it is not used to playing in a cathedral every night" and departed happy with my decree absolute. :devil:

this thread is bizarre beyond belief. Makes me feel very schizophrenic. :crazy: One second it has members at each others body parts next talking alligators and crocodiles now soft tops :D :D :D

SLK230UK99 said:
I told a simple anecdote and was insulted and called a liar for my troubles by some dickweed who drives what looks to me like a clapped out taxi,

Do your research. Howard also has use of a rather powerful CLK.

SLK230UK99 said:
.....and since when was 8" inadequate anyway??

Now earlier you seemed confused between imperial and metric speed, I have an odd feeling of deja-vu..... :)

Everone believes that you did actually drive the bend at 120Mph, but you need to consider whether the Clk driver actually wanted to go that fast, as many people simply dont.

P.s. Thanks for the compliment regarding half a brain I never knew it was that big. :rolleyes:

scumbag said:
are they gonna do a soft top version of this?

I thought the whole point was that this would be a true sports car so had to be a hard top. Making cars soft tops always makes them overweight and floppy, so they don't handle as well.

we back to talking about cars now ?

This means i will have to stop watching national geographic, getting upto date tips on caynons and crocs. Not long till my baby goes to Andy Gayles for a right good seeing too, cant wait !!!!!!!!!

you want a canyon?
here
GRANDCONYON.jpg

pic of crocogater when i get my act up to speed

soft top???
mercedesdreams_lg2mini.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom