Quick sprint - 230slk v 430clk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now this is what you call a soft top !!!!!!!

Not good on corners mind and probably would not beat an SLK....

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 59
landrover? owned by FORD. how dare you!!! have some decency man!!

and i do belive that when clarkson drove the boxster and SLK whilst be shot at by the british army, he was indeed hit 6 times in the porker and 13times in the babybenz. thus meaning only real men would drive an SLK where as namby pamby wimpish louts would feel safer with a Poor mans 911!

Therefore :-

SLK = Real Man's Car.
Porsche = HSE approved cotton wool cabin.

So it would seem by my calculations, that all girls (and by that I mean any female) who drive SLK's are, in fact, men trapped in womens bodies! Thus disproving once and for all, that SLK's were or are, girls cars.

and he is a picture submitted as evidence to add to the case.
mkjpg.jpg

I find in favour of men.
Case Closed.
Appeals refused.

Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!

Goes to prove after all these years, i am truly a lesbian trapped insidie this weaken shell of a man... Now where is the "how to do it" section on 12v hairdryer in car attachments ?

well, if you buy the latest R171 you can specify the hairdryer in the headrest. this allows the advantage of getting up, showering and going straight to work and drying your bonce on route. the cup holders are placed above the map screen so you can dry your hair, drink your weightloss shake and be told, and shown the directions whilst giving you the opportunity for an extra 1hr in bed wishing your beloved would actually admit to the fact she snores. only a Man could have thought of that.

if it had been a womans idea, she would have placed lights in the roof above the sun visor mirror so you could see to apply make up, and cruise control, so you could concentrate on doing so while driving, she would also have put a pen holder for the maskara! stick in the glovebox.!

Oh hang on! (<Goes to look at car>)...maybes the designer was in touch with his femenenmin side at the time.

Ok think this is where i gracefully withdrawl before Pammy gets ahold of either of us and Shude disowns either of us before changing this thread to something completely different to road rage and pe##s sizes.

Been fun scumbag hehehe, will no doubt bump into each other on other threads etc.

lol - have you two been on the funny juice :crazy:

Scumbag - by your definition then I am really a man :crazy: mmmmm - not sure hubby would agree :devil:

You know what its like Pammy, two guys get together talking about stuff, and all of a sudden crocs, mascara, pencil lines skirts (my thoughts but not discussed) and a variety of attachments are brought to the table.

Knew this was going to happen, me mum always said there would be days like this lol....

tell you something...this thread started as a SLK230 leaving a CLK on a bendy bit of motorway. well I know he would beat me with it. my permanent speed control is set to 100. which is about 10seconds away from the lights as it were. so if i set off far enough from the bendy bits, he would slaughter me round them once he had built up enough speed to catch up and pass me that is!

think i shall back out now, while i know i am beat.

Have to say, a few weeks back i had to give best to a corsa, a m reg white corsa with big wheels and drain pipe exhaust. I knew from one look, i was beaten, I even managed to smile through the tears, at his girlfirend in the passenger seat, who I admit, was nice looking, and was looking at me in that kind of quizzical way that girls do, when their idiot boyfriends get in a traffic light race with a car they have no chance of beating, ever, nitro induced or not too?

That said, the guy with the rangy sport had a go too, he is still looking for me, in the direction i went, over near where harvey smith lives. I have absolutly no idea why he thought he would outrun me, but i was right, he didnt. I guessed he wanted to, as he indignantly pulled out into the right hand side and floored his gas pedal. how annoyed he was as i did too, just to keep up with him side by side, and then as that corner arrived he back off, so i went for it......byeeeeeeeee. some people! pah!

he goes to my gym too. he was in a right mood.....calmed down very quickly when i politley asked him what his car was like! changed his tune totaly. seemed to forget the road rage he had earlier...diplomatic see?

pammy said:
lol - have you two been on the funny juice :crazy:

Scumbag - by your definition then I am really a man :crazy: mmmmm - not sure hubby would agree :devil:

do you drive a girls car or a Mercedes? :rock:

Hubby is probably a lesbian trapped in mans body, i should think? ask him! bet i am right! :D

its Sunday and we got an extra hour. I didn't feel like wasting it. :bannana:

All this whilst you were fixing your mascara ??? or just doing your lips :)

this is my bear, and this is my house.
ALCATRAZ.jpg

Its Sunday alright and i had to work an extra on nights,,,,, arggghh,, why does this always happen to me ???

CHRISF said:
Ok think this is where i gracefully withdrawl before Pammy gets ahold of either of us and Shude disowns either of us before changing this thread to something completely different to road rage and pe##s sizes.

i added something to keep it on track....ish.....

now about them erections. hmmmm will this do?
WASHIGNTON.jpg

CHRISF said:
All this whilst you were fixing your mascara ??? or just doing your lips :)
shaving the legs

this is really sad, but i rang the guys i work with whilst stood near TGI Fridays, and they lifted this snap from the webcam.

you cant go anywhere without big brother watching can you?
loony.jpg

we need a new section for thread likes this

how about "forum rage/bonkers reasons"

then we can shout at each other until someone forgets what its all about and gets completley off track. :)

LMAO, now your talking...

best run it by shude and see what he can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom