Quick sprint - 230slk v 430clk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Better still a 'sin bin' where Mr 8cm and the like can be consigned to.

Alfie said:
Better still a 'sin bin' where Mr 8cm and the like can be consigned to.

We have one on another forum I mod on - we call it the Naughty Step or ASBO corner :D

Bizzare beyond belief :confused: :D :bannana:

:eek: blimey, you guessed that one a bit quick like :D :D :p

SLK230UK99 said:
who drives what looks to me like a clapped out taxi

Hilarious..... How did you know what i do as my evening job ? most taxi's i have been in have 4 doors however....

Now you are starting to get personal, which is rude, but you seem that sort of guy, guys who lie about their 'size' and drive 230 SLK's :) you're not Nicky Clarke are you ?

Its soooo tempting to ignore this thread as you say, but i keep coming back to see what the little boy who lives on the wrong side of the tracks has to say ...

Anyway I thought you were going back to the US forums to compare tong size and styling tips ?

Last edited:
SLK230UK99 said:
Heya howard...this is the 'road rage/incidents/wins forum isnt it?? I posted a simple story about a 30 second sprint against another car which was supposed to be just a fun story - for my troubles I was insulted and called a liar. The story was true..I can't help it if you can't deal with that. I 'reacted' to the replies in this thread which I had issues with.....its a forum..thats what its for - deal with it. People insult me - they get a reply..if their sicophantic little forum mates want to stick up for them then that makes them bigger pratts than the first idiot. As for speed and people getting nicked....come on now... do be serious....and at what point did I ever type that I was travelling at 120 mph?? Re-read the post. I think you'll find I just wrote 120.....could be mph...could be kph...some dullard decided it was 120mph but then from most of the replies in this thread its obvious you guys arent really concerned with the facts....or reading posts properly. I couldn't care less about what you may or may not think of my experience with the clk. I thought it might be fun to join the UK forum, maybe make some freinds on the site, but actually I don't think most of you are worth knowing lol so I shall leave you back-slapping hypocrites to your sad little forum and return to the US forum where the knowlage and freindly advice is in abundance, road stories are treated with a little respect and folks have a genuine respect for their cars...not how much money they've spent on them. You guys really do redefine the phrase 'analy retentive' to me.
Drive safe now... :devil:
Bye then, have fun ( another Richard Head off to join the Americans )

Hey! Stop slating the US forums - they're good!!

GrahamC230K said:
Hey! Stop slating the US forums - they're good!!

Ok Graham, I apologise to everyone.

(sort of)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom