Quiet forum today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seamster15

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW Z3m & Audi C5 V8
Is everybody asleep? Where have you all gone? I blame GFP :D

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well such a gorgeous day I suspect people have been busy enjoying the sun...

I have been busy washing 4 cars, and cleaning my home windows, cuising the 350SE, taking pictures, messing around with the kids, ironing my clothes blah blah

no time for the forum.. just a quick check in on my phone here and there...

Looking forward to dome TV and quiet time this evening :)

snoring.jpg

nice! you forgot to clean the inside of the mudgurads

(now runs and hides)

Actually, I too have been cleaning the car.

Gave it another coat of wax and also detailed the interior.

:thumb:

Yup car cleaning. Also went a couple of junctions up the M6 (busy both ways) in the 300D, I was enroute to a garden centre up by Old Nell's Tavern (Sometimes known as Guys Hamlet!!) just off the A6. Saw a silver "N" Reg 124 in that neck of the woods and just lifted my finger off the steering wheel to say "hello" got a similar acknowledgment back (Must be a lazy Sunday thing:thumb:) Hey, where are all the 124's of late, have they all gone for scrappage?? Hope not. Big sack of daff bulbs bought so they have to go in this week. Window cleaning on the house, check. Just generally had a good old lazy day.

Yup car cleaning. Also went a couple of junctions up the M6 (busy both ways) in the 300D, I was enroute to a garden centre up by Old Nell's Tavern (Sometimes known as Guys Hamlet!!) just off the A6. Saw a silver "N" Reg 124 in that neck of the woods and just lifted my finger off the steering wheel to say "hello" got a similar acknowledgment back (Must be a lazy Sunday thing:thumb:) Hey, where are all the 124's of late, have they all gone for scrappage?? Hope not. Big sack of daff bulbs bought so they have to go in this week. Window cleaning on the house, check. Just generally had a good old lazy day.

Nice one you had a productive day. I spent the afternoon waiting around for someone that never turned up!

Still the sun was nice.

Well such a gorgeous day I suspect people have been busy enjoying the sun...

I have been busy washing 4 cars, and cleaning my home windows, cuising the 350SE, taking pictures, messing around with the kids, ironing my clothes blah blah

no time for the forum.. just a quick check in on my phone here and there...

Looking forward to dome TV and quiet time this evening :)

NO sun up here either, you southern g**s :D

Beautifully sunny here to :)

A quick spray over with detailer (car had been valeted by dealer after a service yesterday)

P5020173.jpg

Then gave my new leather a clean & conditioning, using Gliptone. I was surprised with how much muck came off :eek:

P9250188.jpg

Quote:...........NO sun up here either, you southern g**s
biggrin.gif

But at least you have your hotpot to keep you warm...................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom