Quirky, characterful, rare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RWDpetrol

Car
N/A
The other day I was trying to come up with a list of new/nearly new cars that are a bit different and possibly fun to own but I really struggled. There was a time when Saabs, Volvos, and Citroens were a bit different but not anymore, well, maybe the DS5? Or am I wrong? Any suggestions? I don't care about performance or handling, just something different.

Morgan three wheeler.
or
One of those water cooled VW buses (Danbury vans I think)?

Last edited:
A 3 wheeler will test your resolve like you wouldn't believe!

Won't be testing my resolve unless it comes with someone to warm the spoons and apply the butter to get me in and out of it.:fail

How about a Vauxhall VXR8? That could be fun' different and useful, especially the ute version.

A 20 st 6'4 friend got in mine once. He is still there though as we couldn't get him out again :)

^^this^^

Just need to turbo charge it to make a decent amount of torque where it counts..

Honestly seen Pagani Zonda, even a damn Bugatti but never an NSX!

Nissan cube looks quirky. No idea what it's really like. But I imagine a bland drive.

Honda NSX, not seen one EVER.

Saw one about 12 years ago. There was a Honda dealer, just of Chiswick rbt. and they had one in.

Then, I saw another one on A5 near Shewsbury last year, on the way to Wales.

Havent seen Veyron in the flesh yet :(

chriscls said:

I saw one last week in my parts of the wood NW London and it was the first time I ever seen one been driven..Maybe I was very lucky....

Theo

How many left shows 237 Honda NSXs in the uk...

I saw one last week in my parts of the wood NW London and it was the first time I ever seen one been driven..Maybe I was very lucky....

Theo

Saw one about 12 years ago. There was a Honda dealer, just of Chiswick rbt. and they had one in.

Then, I saw another one on A5 near Shewsbury last year, on the way to Wales.

Havent seen Veyron in the flesh yet :(

I think they are on par with the Testarossa for sheer road rarity.

chriscls said:

A guy who lives on my road had one for about 5 years, sold it last year within 2 hrs of advertising it! Was stunning in red, still don't think it was the prettiest car on the road.

A guy who lives on my road had one for about 5 years, sold it last year within 2 hrs of advertising it! Was stunning in red, still don't think it was the prettiest car on the road.

god no, its brutal looking but classic car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom