QUIZ to see who knows this part ..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Just for fun nothing more .Who can identify this item? And for the first clue.The car is a w124 ..Sorry picture on the next post [what a plonker]

Last edited:
Accelerator cable?

And I am refraining from Googling the number stamped on it! :D

Part of the wiper mech?

del 320 your right the window part broken off today .Good start to my day .It is the arm that you adjust the drivers side mirror, as the nearside is automatic via knob on the console . Looking around only two linkages on the bay .So pluged for the one in Germany . It is repairable with new part and cheaper than a wing mirror .Easy to remove .I would have made one but it had a ball in the centre ,it broken off 1/8 just before it .Made from alloy casting. It broke just inside the plastic finisher ,The area it broke from is top lef side . Full marks .Good try lads ..

Last edited:
del 320 your right the window part broken off today .Good start to my day .It is the arm that you adjust the drivers side mirror, as the nearside is automatic via knob on the console . Looking around only two linkages on the bay .So pluged for the one in Germany . It is repairable with new part and cheaper than a wing mirror .Easy to remove .I would have made one but it had a ball in the centre ,it broken off 1/8 just before it .Made from alloy casting. It broke just inside the plastic finisher ,The area it broke from is top lef side . Full marks .Good try lads ..

I didn't cheat - honest!

Mine fractured over a year ago and I effected a guffie repair - looky here

Well I wasn't that far off... I did manage to work out that it involved a metal cord of some sort ;)

But no cigar :D

part

This was the bit the i had to order .As the wing mirror is fine other than the adjustment arm .The one on the car had sheard off just 1/8 before the ball .I was looking for a mirror but no one breaking one a w124 on the forum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom