R-Class cargo mat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kingpin!

Car
R350 (W251) & R350 (V251)
Hi forum!

Anybody knows if there are good cargo/trunk/boot mats available the R-Class (2006 SWB)? I'm looking for both with 3rd row folded and without. Preferably genuine MB but that is not critical as long as it is good quality and fits properly. Ideally it is a plastic mat with raised edges.

Ask at a dealer for genuine M-B.

Type "mercedes r class boot liner" into eBay for aftermarket ones. I bought one from there recently for our C Class estate and it was fine. Only issue was that it was posted rolled up and took a few days to 'flatten out' in the boot (warm weather would obviously speed this up).

Bummer, doesn't look like they do one for the R Class....might be worth dropping them a line though.

Thanks for all the suggestions/links etc. :thumb:

I found a MB original mat that will fit the little cargo space you have when the 3rd row is up. I will continue to look for a mat that will fit when the 3rd row is folded so I have the option based on what I have in the back (nr. of passengers/cargo).

BTW, my MB dealer didn't find anything but folded versions which don't have any high edges and which I think is necessary to protect the car from liquids etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom