R.I.P Malcolm aka Television

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
****... Never knew Malc. I understood he was very no-nonsense in his posts, which I admire.

I saw the thread about the G2G at his house. I'm glad that got to happen.

Rest in peace that man.

RIP Malcolm, has been a BIG help to many on the other forum, myself included over the years, a true gent.

Very sad news :( :( RIP Malcolm.

Such a helpful guy . One of a kind. Very sad news....condolences to his family.:(

Very sad news indeed for all those who knew him and his family.
I'm glad I made the effort last week to go and meet him face to face at his BBQ gathering having spoken to him via the forum for over 7 years.
Lost Kiwi, his wife and Malcolm's sons put in a great deal of effort into that day and Malcolm looked like he really enjoyed the day as all of us who attended did too.
Nice helpful, knowledgeable chap and fellow SL and CL owner.

What a shock, I had just landed at East Midlands this time last week en route to the BBQ. I don't think any of us who were there could have imagined just how little time he had left.

He introduced me to his best friend Barry ( a former Ulster man) with whom I chatted for ages. He had very good people round him.

RIP.

Sad news. He was a real legend over there. That was the first MB forum I found and I used to spend a lot of time over there. Malcolm was extremely helpful to me on a number of occasions and for that I'm very grateful.

I can't quite recall why I stopped going there and spending all my time here but I did.

But the point I'm trying to make is that of all the posters there it's Malcolm I remember best.

Although I never knew Malcolm it's obvious he was held in high regard. Nice to hear people made the effort to attend his GTG.

My thoughts to his family and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just been informed by Dave Enty about Malcolms passing.
I am genuinely sorry to hear this.
I liked Malcolm.. He was very supportive to my Mum at a certain time.
It will take some time for me to digest this sad news...
Thanks for all your advice and knowledge over the years mate.
RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom