R107 300sl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
Hi. I'm featuring this car on behalf of a friend.

Mercedes Benz 300 SL - 1986

Just 80K genuine miles – confirmed by documented MOT’s and service history.
This is one of the late model 107's with the flat faced alloys, improved brakes, suspension and galvanised panels, ABS and power assisted steering.

It is presented in the lovely colour combination of Smoke Silver exterior paintwork and tobacco MB tex interior with walnut wood trim. This vehicle has the soft top in matching dark brown and its original hard top (with storage stand) and tinted glass. It always gets lots of very positive comments and feedback and is never used in the wet or winter months.
The car also has low owner numbers the last owner using the car very sparingly, as a third car mainly, and it has been garaged all its life.

The history file includes a service book with 15 services and 19 MOT’s documented plus a huge file full of paperwork and invoices. The car has had no modifications is standard (including the radio – cassette) and as Mercedes Benz intended.

I have owned the car for two years and when first purchased had the car professionally inspected – by a Merc Tech. The car was left with him for 7 days – having any item needing attention – attending to i.e. an auto gearbox and brake fluid change + other work. The whole vehicle was then wax oiled – since then little mileage has been completed and the car is in superb order – all work done was photographed and these are available should you wish.

This SL drives like a “proper” SL should!

It is in excellent condition.

The 300 is the pick of the late SL range – nippy, good economy and handling, better build quality and improved brakes – this is a classic car that you can just “jump in and go...anywhere”, plus it has a huge boot!

R107 values are sure to continue to rise and this makes this car an excellent investment as well as being practicable and fun to own and drive.
Genuine reason for sale - £16,995 ono (compared to dealer prices - this is very reasonably priced).

For more details or to contact owner please PM ~Druk and I will pass your details on.

Thanks.

Car sold. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom