R107 burl wood dashboard trim set

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slyfox

Car
2005 600SL
Hi, anyone know where to get a dashboard trim set in burl wood for a Right Hand drive vehicle? I can only find kits for Left hand drive!! Appreciate any help to smarten up my dash. Regards Greg

Hi Greg,

Sorry, I havn't got a clue where you would find the trim, but I imagine when and if you do find it, the price will be HUGE.:eek: Trim parts are so expensive for 107's.

Breakers, or Main dealer would be the best place to start.

hi, devil to find RHD set, the LHD set is available for only 120 US Dollars! I might just buy that to see what i can do with it. I'll let you know how it turns out. Regards Greg

There are varicose bits here which are universal. Might need to re-mortgage the house though...........

Eris Car Design

Wurzelholz is Walnut.

Thanks Druk. Would you know if they have the kit for Right Hand Drive UK car??

i'd just keep on track of the breakers on ebay and contact them so they can put you on their lists if anything comes in.

did SLC ever come with burl wulnut trim? if so, you may find it easier to find breaking SLC's

Thanks Druk. Would you know if they have the kit for Right Hand Drive UK car??

I have no idea. I only quoted a website to you. The question is...are you needing to replace existing OE damaged burr walnut pieces or do you mean that you want to enhance the interior with the 'stick-on' extra kit? Around the speedo for instance?

If you are good with wood , or know a friendly cabinet maker/carpenter you can make your own using thin plywood as a backing to a veneer (loads on fleabay).Depends on your budget really .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom