R129 AMG bodykit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ArfanFarooq

Car
CL55 AMG / SL320 EDITION
Hello all

A bit of a long shot I know but does anyone know where I can buy an AMG bodykit for a facelift R129 X registration?

Any help, assistance in locating one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

IIRC, the facelift AMG came fitted with the same kit as the "Sport" package available on normal models. Main dealer should still be able to supply but it won't be cheap, otherwise it's trying to find a breaker.

There's some fibreglass kits available in the US but they won't be anywhere near the same quality.

Hi Doodle

Thanks for the input. I suspected the kit may still be available from the dealers but didnt fancy ringing them for a shock regards to the price !

Prefer an original kit only as well. Hopefully (fingers crossed) someone may chime in with the whereabouts of one.

Would love to know the price on such kits! Also in the same boat as you and looking for a facelift one.

How long have you been looking for Dan?

Apparently after a phone call to Mercedes today they are not even available anymore from them either !

That's a shame! I have probably been looking for over a year now and thats with a big budget!

i have a amg mk1 spoiler for sale made from plastic also has embossed amg pre merger
cheers ash 07929079292

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom