R129 AMG Ducktail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's a stupid amount of money for that.....

You can`t find the right price for that mate since is very hard to find another new one to compare :thumb:.A new one for a C124 went on ebay.de for over 500 euros a while back
The seller is a member here and knows his stuff ;)

I work on the basis it balances out my £160 AMG backbox :D

I doubt I would buy though - I suspect there's almost zero chance of finding the rest of the kit.

I work on the basis it balances out my £160 AMG backbox :D

I doubt I would buy though - I suspect there's almost zero chance of finding the rest of the kit.

Well:The back box was a bargain but don`t say that about the spoiler
What if you find the kit later when this is no longer available ;):D

There is that, plus the spoiler is probably the one bit you can get away with on a standalone basis.

This is a very rare piece....even more rare I'd say than the w126 ducktail.

I've just bought a r129 and wuld have snapped this up....however the car I bought has a full Lorinser bodykit which is simply stunning ! Consider that I never had no intention ever of buying a r129...but this car looks awesome and has the full Lorinser package. Plus the KE injected m119 which I adore.

The rest of the bodykit should be easier to find but finding another ducktail is a low chance event.

Thanks
Talbir

Was that the silver one Talbir?

Was that the silver one Talbir?

No, black one.....Lorinser items : bodykit, 3 piece wheels, suspension, exhaust, steering and alacantra interior.

A few pictures here...i need to take some of my own but i want to refurb the wheels first and put back on the orange indicator lenses...i don't understand why people put white ones on a pre 1993 Merc. I'd undertstand if it was a Japanese toy, but looks so cheap on a Merc. Especialy as this one has the lovely Xenon headlights and so will look so much better with Orange lights.

Got this at a super price as well. It's a soulmate to my Brabus 6.9 W140 which has the full Lorinser bodykit/wheels/exhaust/suspension and is a sister car to the black 500E with of course so many common components !

And of course, big win for me...this car is LHD ! California car with zero rust !

thanks
talbir

Attachments

• Lorinser SL 1.jpg
    Lorinser SL 1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Lorinser SL 2.jpg
    Lorinser SL 2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Lorinser SL 3.jpg
    Lorinser SL 3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Talbir, you're my hero!!

Another car to give me sleepless nights :cool: The 129s are so good value for money and

The looks and stance of the car just won me over completely, i haven't seen such a good looking SL. And i had zero intent of buying any more cars, let alone a r129, the only car i was wanting was another 500E. but little difference between an SL and a w124 500E said the inner voice !

Lorinser rules too !

My wife has now booked me into a rehab clinic to treat my addiction !

:eek:

talbir

And if there were,:eek: you wouldn't want it anyway!:)

As that just looks perfect!

The rest of the bodykit should be easier to find but finding another ducktail is a low chance event.

How right you are Talbir. I believe I have located a front bumper, but it seems to be missing the towing eye cover...something that I recall is nigh on impossible to replace?

I think EDZ had the same problem but had the cover made or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom