r129 AMG Ducktail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biturbo

Car
S600 BiTurbo, SL60 AMG, Landcrapper Disco, Merc sprinter, E320 D6.
Hi,
I am looking for a AMG ducktail .
PM me if you know of one.

A member here neilrr has a brand new one for sale

That's the one,did you buy it than?

It's safely in my garage now, awaiting fitment when the car gets resprayed.

Just been joined by a set of 3pc split rims too.

It's safely in my garage now, awaiting fitment when the car gets resprayed.

Just been joined by a set of 3pc split rims too.

Good to know and glad you decided to go for it,is one of them things you'd regret on the future
As for wheels,picking up my splits tomorrow :bannana:

Seems like we have an influx of splits lately. Not that this is a bad thing!

Seems like we have an influx of splits lately. Not that this is a bad thing!

Been looking for a set for about 1 year,just waiting for the ones @ the right price to come up
My ones are not AMG's though ;)

Been looking for a set for about 1 year,just waiting for the ones @ the right price to come up
My ones are not AMG's though ;)

Oh really? OZ Futuras perhaps? I was looking at that set on ebay, but then a set of AMG 3pc's came up at a giveaway price.

Those are the ones,If I'm totally honest I like them instead of AMG's
The only reason I wanted AMG ones was because they were fitted to 124s but they're expensive for what they are

I agree, I think they work on the 124, Talbir's car looks great on them. They're not quite so good on the 129, from the pictures I've seen...plus after the backbox I don't you'd have forgiven me if I'd done it again :D

(I negotiated a deal with the seller the night he listed them, but then got offered the AMG's for the same money).

You really got a bargain there than,your ones had to be Amg considering all the other bits
The thing is that my car will not have amg anywhere

Feel bad for the OP now as we're gone miles OT

Lets see these wheels you've got Dash ?

You really got a bargain there than,your ones had to be Amg considering all the other bits
The thing is that my car will not have amg anywhere

Feel bad for the OP now as we're gone miles OT

Yes, you're probably right given the exhaust and ducktail.

We have, but it's keeping the post at the top!

Lets see these wheels you've got Dash ?

Will do on Saturday,I'll put the on just to take a pic (ignore the chrome arches though)

still looking

Fairly sure we've already had exactly the same conversation on biturbo's thread. The seller has already sold the ducktail.

I got the spoiler from this seller but there was a problem with the carriage company so he refunded the money.Meanwhile i got another one from another seller.On thursday the first seller (
Morcvorc) contact me by e-mail asking if i was still interested on the spoiler because he got it back from the carriage company after one and half months. He has one for sale .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom