R129 Facelift Front Bumpers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Nicey

Car
SL320 V6
Are £813.00 Ex Vat unpainted from MB. few years ago they were £300.

MB loves its Customers... then..

thank god for Ebay.de :D

Last edited:
Really £300? That sounds really cheap for a new SL bumper! Would have thought it would be closer to the £800 mark if anything!

I think that quite a few MB bits have gone up recently though - they wanted around £100 for a thermostat and housing that used to cost about £50 when I checked recently.

Will

have hear the same story on porsche parts.... seems to be pretty much anything coming from Germany right now.

Are £813.00 Ex Vat unpainted from MB. few years ago they were £300.

MB loves its Customers... then..

thank god for Ebay.de :D

That'll be a few more CAT D SL's on the road then. Cheers Mercedes.

I nicked it on a kerb and reversed back :doh: and discovered some previous bumper history and came to the conclusion that it wasnt looking good. :eek:

chap in Germany sells them for £250 and charges £50 Delivery via paypal, and he has 100% etc.

he just does bumpers.

luckily it was Azurite Blue :D and almost pristine.

all ebay UK had was a really shagged out silver one with 4 big poorly repaired cracks.

mind those kerbs chaps !

I nicked it on a kerb and reversed back :doh: and discovered some previous bumper history and came to the conclusion that it wasnt looking good. :eek:

chap in Germany sells them for £250 and charges £50 Delivery via paypal, and he has 100% etc.

he just does bumpers.

luckily it was Azurite Blue :D and almost pristine.

all ebay UK had was a really shagged out silver one with 4 big poorly repaired cracks.

mind those kerbs chaps !

I need a new bumper too. Was this chap in Germany on eBay or.....

Cheers

Yes. on Ebay.de cant remember his name I have it at home somewhere. Very impressed. delivery was about 10 days sent direct to D-Class to fit it.

he has usually about 50+ Bumpers for sale at any give time !

Hi I have a azurite blue facelift bumper for sale for a r129

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom