R129 meeting in France may 2020 : candidates ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mireil49

Car
MB
hello all !

As i mentionned in a precedent thread, a meeting of r129 is organized each year in France end of may/beginning of june, in vendée, in the west of France, by Michel from Mercedes damien forum, a grench forum dedicated to MB models.
The concept of this meeting is to share our passion and have fun during several days around our cars :)
We were around 70 during the last edition for the 30th birthday of the model, with several nationalities : french, belgian, spanish, german. Having people from different countries was really a nice experience ! It could be great if we succeed to add some of you to the next edition !
Depending on your localization, ferry or shuttle can bring you easily there for a fantastic week end, and as driving a SL is a pleasure...
Let us know ;-)

Not too late to find a r129 till next year ;-)

There are at least 7 regular lines with ferries at south of england (from Plymouth to Folkestone) and eurotunnel is quite quick to come in France, nice road trip !

Dates are now fixed !
The event will occure from Friday 29th of may to Monday 1st of June. It will be located in 'les sables d'olonne' in west of France.
We won't realize the MB star as for the 30th anniversary but be sure that there will be lot of things to enjoy during this week end ;-)

See you soon.

Hope to be able to pop along to see you all, I live in the Haute Pyrenees (about 5 hours) but we are also booked for Monaco Historic and the Mille Miglia next May so may be a bit rushed
Hopefully you let SL63's in??
kc

Yes, of course you're welcome ! ;)
Don't hesitate if you need any information, I will post more details on the organization of the event beginning of the year (meals, housing and so on).

Taking into account the last restrictions for covid19, the event is cancelled. Take care and see you soon for better days.

PM me if you get a revised date, when all this dies down

kc

PM me if you get a revised date, when all this dies down

kc
Hello KC, didn't find how to post a PM, maybe I have not enough messages written yet ? To answer on the date, It will surely be canceled for 2020 (at least in the way it has been though initially). I let you informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom