R129 Owners Manuals - PDF format

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JFM

Car
R129 SL500, BMW Z4 3.0si, Ford Smax, BMW 530d M Sport (F10)
Hi All

I am getting closer to purchasing an R129 SL 500 (deposit paid). In the meantime I am continuing with my due diligence about the car and thought I'd share my findings in the form of PDF owner manuals.

The manuals range from 1990 to 2002 and includes radio manuals.

Regards

Johnny

Thanks for the link, Johnny. Good luck with the car when it arrives, and don't forget to post some pics up when it does!

Hi JFM - Many thanks for the PDF's.
However, I am still trying to find a manual for my original Becker stereo - it is very similar but not quite the same as the Gen2. There is no CD function and only 4 preset buttons. The only thing I struggle with is the TP (traffic reports), which I am desperate to turn off!
Would you be able to help?
Many thanks
Stuart
1994 SL500

Hi JFM - Many thanks for the PDF's.
However, I am still trying to find a manual for my original Becker stereo - it is very similar but not quite the same as the Gen2. There is no CD function and only 4 preset buttons. The only thing I struggle with is the TP (traffic reports), which I am desperate to turn off!
Would you be able to help?
Many thanks
Stuart
1994 SL500

I think these pdfs will be for AMERICAN radios which will be different from European ones. I think this might be your model??
BECKER 761 GRAND PRIX - Service Manual Immediate Download
As an EMPIRICAL suggestion perhaps try rescanning for traffic stations with the aerial removed?

Last edited:
Oh JFM I would like to be in your shoes the SL 500 is a lovely car. Right, off to buy a lottery ticket.

Hi All

I am getting closer to purchasing an R129 SL 500 (deposit paid). In the meantime I am continuing with my due diligence about the car and thought I'd share my findings in the form of PDF owner manuals.

The manuals range from 1990 to 2002 and includes radio manuals.

Regards

Johnny
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom