R129 series Sept. 1996 UK Price List & Specs in PDF format

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BTB 500

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
R129 SL500, W639 Vito 120, S205 C300
In a recent SL60 thread I mentioned that I had the original UK price list for the R129 series as at September 1996. Quite useful as it lists all the options plus what was standard spec. for each of the various models. I have scanned this into a .pdf file but can't get it below 350 KB (whilst remaining readable! ;)) - too big to post as an attachment as the limit is 100 KB.

I'm a novice at web type stuff but think I've uploaded it to here ... at least, it opens OK for me!

http://uk.geocities.com/bill_w_glover/R129.PDF

If there are problems and you have somewhere better to put it then let me know and I can email it to you instead!

Hope this is of interest.

Excellent Bill, very interesting. Just need to get hold of one for '99-'01 models now :)

They pop up on EBay periodically, I got the full A4 hardback brochure plus A4 format UK spec. sheet for my model year too :)

Relatively cheap, from memory the A4 brochure (as new) was the most expensive at about 10 quid incl. p&p.

Very useful thanks!

Didn't know the SL60 was cheaper than the SL600!

Or that the SL60 didn't have AMG suspension as standard (just the engine, wheels and body kit)!

I've been looking for one of these for the 1994 E320 coupe. Not seen anything on Ebay yet. Any other ideas?

Thanks

PJ

Thanks very much for taking the time to share this excellent document. :bannana:

John

How can I find the spec's for other Merc models from 1998....all help much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom