R129 side sill m8 screw part number?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R129mine

Car
R129 SL500 from 96
I removed the side sill on my R129 but the 7x m8 screws are in pretty bad shape. Does anyone know the part number for this as I need to replace them. I cannot find it on this diagram

It is M8 self taping screw 19mm long with a small washer. There are 2 threads and 1 is slightly higher than the other (sorry not familiar with correct screw terminology).
all 7 are the same so it is not an odd one out

here is one of them 3FE730E5-9EA6-428B-9FE0-0D5893AC030B.jpeg
Underside of sill showing 34313944-3068-4E0F-84A8-7B34C757C481.jpeg

If you have one near you, go to a fixings wholesaler with sample and cash. For a few £s you will get a hand full of screws.

I believe what you're looking for is A1249900801

yes that looks like the one Thank you. eBay Prices are insane £14 for 4 and I need 14x. Will see if mb can order them in and if not will see If there is anywhere local I can go.

I would ignore eBay for this kind of thing - prices usually far outstrip those charged by the dealer. Too many opportunistic sellers hoping to cash in on people not checking.

I would ignore eBay for this kind of thing - prices usually far outstrip those charged by the dealer. Too many opportunistic sellers hoping to cash in on people not checking.
Couldn't agree more. eBay is riddled with opportunists hope to skin the unwary.

ALWAYS check eBay offers against MB (ad others, obviously) prices.

RayH

Contact Michael at Mercedes Benz at Newcastle for a good deal .And he also has an Ebay web page . So pay with PayPal .Just drop him a line and he will do his best to help you ..And if it is its not in stock he will get them in for you, and send you an Ebay listing number so you can buy off Ebay safe and sound .

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but it seems these screws are NLA from Mercedes now. Does anyone know where else they might be available please?
Thanks

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but it seems these screws are NLA from Mercedes now. Does anyone know where else they might be available please?
Thanks

Does anyone know where else they might be available please?
My usual MB supplier lists them as available so it might be worth asking MB. Or have you done that.

1702461743533.png

By the way, I'm not recommending TeileProfis anymore as they've applied a 200€ minimum order and my son's currently getting "trade rates" PLUS discounts from our local MB.

RayH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom