R129 SL280 Seat Protectors/center consul repair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sylvo

Car
Mercedes SL 280 R129
My SL 280 has just turned 26 years with 80K, the interior is very good and want to protect does anyone know if you can get side bolster protectors for the seats, no issues so far and will not be using in the winter but am prepping for sale in the new year and want it all to be spot on as may be using when weather is good if it does not sell?

The center consul is just showing some very fine cracks, have made good with creeping crack cure (use on my boat and works great) is there a way to polish these out? Rather than experiment thought would ask, possibly something like Bakelite polish. Have looked for a replacement but most want a kings ransom even for used ones.

Very obliged for any advice

My SL 280 has just turned 26 years with 80K, the interior is very good and want to protect does anyone know if you can get side bolster protectors for the seats, no issues so far and will not be using in the winter but am prepping for sale in the new year and want it all to be spot on as may be using when weather is good if it does not sell?

The center consul is just showing some very fine cracks, have made good with creeping crack cure (use on my boat and works great) is there a way to polish these out? Rather than experiment thought would ask, possibly something like Bakelite polish. Have looked for a replacement but most want a kings ransom even for used ones.

Very obliged for any advice
Keep your eye on eBay for a good center console lid and hold on to it. As far as seat bolsters, just learn how to get in an out of your car and don't put your wallet in your back pocket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom