[SOLD] R129 SL320 Edition for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tattmaylor

Car
A207 E220d
Hi guys,

I've had two wonderful years with my SL320 but unfortunately the time has come to move on (likely to something very boring for the commute!), so will be putting her up for sale.
She is an SL Designo Edition in Mystic Blue with black leather - probably the best colour combination I've seen on this model.
In excellent condition for her age, now 21 years old! Recently had the MOT carried out with no advisories and always serviced. Currently around 95,700 miles and will likely increase slightly as I still use the car occasionally.
I've upgraded the stereo to a Continental unit with bluetooth, which perfectly matches the car, even more so than the old Becker.
The panoramic hardtop is included with the stand and cover, an absolute MUST have for this model. Also have an outdoor car cover included.

Check my Instagram for some images @mercsl320

A couple of jobs which need sorting:
The Air-con compressor unit needs replacing (I have the replacement part on order), and one of the front wings which has succumbed to rust, but once these little jobs are carried out she will be in perfect condition.
Can either negotiate with these jobs being carried out, alternatively, I can supply the wing and air con compressor to any potential buyer should you wish to use your own garage!

I'm sad that this day has come as I absolutely LOVE this car and have looked after her with no expense spared. There is a huge history folder to go with the sale also, and the spare key of course.

If you have any questions or are (seriously) interested, then please send me a direct message or email [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

thumbnail_IMG_5341.jpg

Update: Im taking her into the bodyshop today to get rid of the rusty wing :)

Update: Wing all sorted and currently having the air-con and passenger window regulator repaired, and then along with the perfect MOT, many more years of wonderful SL ownership to be had :)

Hi everyone, so I've decided to put the SL into an auction via Collecting Cars, as I think this would be the best way for any interested buyers to put a bid in.
The auction is currently pending but if you want to bid, you can do so here:

I'm hoping someone will appreciate the amount of work I've put into the car in the last couple of years, including the recent front wing replacement, air con compressor replacement, window regulator, new shocks and top mounts, new battery etc etc.

If you're not in the market for an SL but know anyone who might be interested, please let them know so they can take a look.

FYI everyone, the auction is now live for 7 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom