R129 SL500 wanted (in blue!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PHAB

Car
1999 SL600 Sport
Looking for an azurite blue R129 SL500....will consider any age/mileage/condition....any out there?

I have a 1994 in Azurite, with the genuine AMG bodykit but not the AMG wheels - 17 inch Sadors on it. If you're really after a fast-appreciating garage queen, look away now, but if you want one to drive, this might be the one for you. Passed MoT no problem, decent hood (though the plastic windows are starting to split), drives fine (now; it's a long long story...), sounds ace (non-standard exhaust), but needs some tidying - overall condition reflects the mileage of 143K. The distributor caps, rotor arms, HT leads and engine harness have been replaced, but the MAF sensor loom and the throttle body loom haven't.

I haven't exactly lost interest, but I have another project that I could equally well spend my time on - and it's a bike, so I could work on it under cover in the winter! I'm near Beaconsfield, so probably not too far away from you. PM me with a phone number if you're interested; I wouldn't want anywhere near £7750....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom