R129 Wannabe Owner and W204 C63 Wagon Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

8holealloy

Hi All,

I joined this forum some years ago when I had my second W201 2.0 Auto; have owned my Tenorite/Black, P30-equipped, 204 C63 wagon for 4 years and am looking for an R129 (preferably a late 320) to keep it company.

I can’t post in the Wanted section due to post count but would be very interested to hear from anyone with a 129 who is thinking about selling or who has a car to sell. My budget is c.£10k.

Thanks very much

Adrian

I have a beautiful black/black rust free 98 SL500 with 69k miles, monoblock wheels and xenon headlights that i'd sell you for £10k. You'd have to ship it from Texas.

I have a beautiful black/black rust free 98 SL500 with 69k miles, monoblock wheels and xenon headlights that i'd sell you for £10k. You'd have to ship it from Texas.

Very kind of you however I am looking for a UK car. Thank you and best of luck.

Update... have just acquired a 98 SL320 in silver with black/wood interior.

It has just come back from the workshop having had all fluids changed and new Michelins and a few other bits and pieces.

Looking forward to good times in this car; although my mileage in it has been limited so far, it seems to be a superb complement to the C63.

Hope to attend a meet at some point soon.

Brilliant, congrats on the purchase :)

No pics? :p

Hi All,

I joined this forum some years ago when I had my second W201 2.0 Auto; have owned my Tenorite/Black, P30-equipped, 204 C63 wagon for 4 years and am looking for an R129 (preferably a late 320) to keep it company.

I can’t post in the Wanted section due to post count but would be very interested to hear from anyone with a 129 who is thinking about selling or who has a car to sell. My budget is c.£10k.

Thanks very much

Adrian
Hi Adrian I have a 2001 final production year R129 SL in Silver with black interior. It is an SL280 with the later 2.8 V6 engine, very nice to drive and relatively economical. Looking to sell as it is now a second car due to work. Please let me know if you would like any more details.

Nice combo. I ve always had a longer love affair with 80s and 90s Mercedes. Hence why I've will hopefully never sell my r129.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom