R129 wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rockwell

Car
280SL
Hi ,I'm in the market for a late 98/99 onwards 320 SL.
Must be low mileage and immaculate condition.
I may be being picky but the preferred colour would be red.

I have a 1999 Black SL500 that I might persuaded to part with if that is close enough ;)

Sorry Rockits needs to be a 320

No worries. I'm a V8 man...got a few ;) Only 4 at the mo!

Hi - sorry to jump in, but how much are you looking for rockits?

I had it up for 14995 as a tester but that was a bit strong I thought as I still wanted to do a couple of bits to get it spot on so dropped to 13995 until they were done. Had a couple of offers at £12k & £12.5K that I declined. Was only selling to replace with an SL60. I haven't found one yet but I'm hoping I'll find one soon! I would still sell the SL500 before then as I have 7 cars at the moment!

That was up at that price with my brother Kevin @ A1 Car Search so was retail price with full dealer warranty etc. I could sell privately myself not through my brother which reduces the price by a chunk as don't have to pay his costs or warranty etc. Either way is fine with me.

A PPI inspection is welcome and no problem. I am going to get it down to Olly @ PCS at some point in next couple months to do the little bits for me and give it a full service for this year as I haven't got time to do them now.

Any questions no problem just basket away.

Hi,

Please could you PM me your contact details for further discussion? As a new member I can't send PM's myself. I am actually about to go on holiday but will be back on the 15th.

Thanks

Hi ,I'm in the market for a late 98/99 onwards 320 SL.
Must be low mileage and immaculate condition.
I may be being picky but the preferred colour would be red.

I would think this is a good car, i owned it for about four months and had to sell it as i was moving house. Never had any problems with it and i put a new softop on it, not to keen on the wheels though. I know it's not red but still a nice car.

Mercedes-Benz SL320 (V6) ** VERY COMPREHENSIVE & DETAILED SERVICE HISTORY ** 3.2 2dr

Looks a very nice car, i like the wheels but not on this aged Mercedes.

Rockits - not sure if I can receive PMs either. Could you please send your contact details to [email protected]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom