R129 Wiper Issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TealR129

Car
1994 R129
Hi all
I wonder if you could help I have just bought a R129 1994 280 (6 cylinder engine), the wipers only work on fast speed and don't park correctly, lower speed and intermittent only work occasionally, from what I read it could be switch, N10 or K26 relays - not sure where these are and how best to diagnose issues - any help would be appreciated
kind regards
Mike

Hi all
I wonder if you could help I have just bought a R129 1994 280 (6 cylinder engine), the wipers only work on fast speed and don't park correctly, lower speed and intermittent only work occasionally, from what I read it could be switch, N10 or K26 relays - not sure where these are and how best to diagnose issues - any help would be appreciated
kind regards
Mike
Hi I have just seen your post. i have the same problem did you fix it ?

Hi all
kind regards
Mike
Hi @TealR129,
I have similar problem on my R129 300SL yr1991. Did you manage to find a solution? Appreciate if you could share. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom