R129 wiring diagram

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ivan1983

SUPPORTER
Car
R129 500SL, R170 230K, 530i Touring, ZZR 600
HI all, I was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram for a 1997 R129 SL500. I'm specifically looking for the fuel pump circuit as I need to bypass the fuel pump immobilisation of the dealer fitted scorpion alarm that seems to be dead now.

I have unsuccessfully tried to trace the wires using a multimeter from the fuel pump relay vto the alarm

Thanks

Thanks, that site doesn't seem to cover the 129.
It has the 140 and 124 though so could be of use to other members

You might have more success if you can get the wiring diagram for the alarm control unit-it may have a separate control unit and sounder/ or its an all in one unit --whats the scorpion model - some even had a separate relay unit for switching/ immobilising -usually hidden up behind the dash somewhere. or possibly under the front passenger kick plate

I've tried Google for it. It's actually debadged but the scorpion logo is embossed on main unit. It seems to be comprised off 3 units.
The alarm siren, main unit and another solid state unit that I'm not sure what it does.

Siren is JS1064MGB and the control unit is GM11221MGH.

The control unit and siren look a lot like Scorpion units 1064 and 1221 but the wiring colours do not correlate.

The other unit maybe an optional control unit for ultrasonics or it might be a high current relay switching unit--I'M JUST GUESSING HERE

This may help:
Fuel Pump Relay Location: I Am Desperately Trying to Find the ...

Its not a wiring diagram, but when you find the relay, you can manually trigger it to see if the alarm is breaking the signal before the relay, or after.
If you trigger the relay, and the pump runs (You would probably have to have the ignition on), then the break is between the ECU and the relay, if not, then its possibly after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom