R172 SLK AMG style wheels unmarked full set

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maurauth

Car
2016 BMW M4 Convertible
Hi all,

Unfortunately my SLK was written off and I've now moved to the dark side and drive an M3. My OEM wheels are taking up space and we're moving house so I need to sell them. Will post pics ASAP however they are totally unmarked as they were diamond cut refurbished right before I replaced them with aftermarket wheels.

Until I can get photos of them exactly (they're all boxed up under a pile of car bits), this is the style they are. They come with both AMG and standard wheel caps.

W0pDwFNtYRY-BFSeHzl9OVHUc3Lqpt14wvoQTrTIeXA

They're this style and in this condition, I can dig them out and provide exact photos of condition however I can promise you will not be disappointed and will definitely provide plenty of detailed photos to any serious buyers.

Been told they fit C class and R171 also but can't guarantee.

280p0uv.png

More details like offset size width and price please
Thanks

More details like offset size width and price please
Thanks

I'm not too sure on offset, but I can try and find out, although I've seen them fitted to C classes, recent and old generation SLKs and on CLKs.

[email protected]
+447789008145 (text messages only please)

I'm just after a fair price for a quick sale, these sets seem to go for upwards of £1000 on eBay, and these are mint wheels that have only covered 10,000 miles and been refurbished and diamond cut.

Sensible offers for a quick sale would be great.

£850 + delivery/courier costs or collection

I'll get exact photos up ASAP.

2 x Front alloy wheels: 18x7.5" ET42
Wheel part number: AMG B66031482
Additional alloy part number: A1724012602

2 x Rear alloy wheels: 18x8.5" ET36
Wheel part number: AMG B66031483
Additional alloy part number: A1724012702

Should fit R171 and C class chassis models.

still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom