R2 Clocks 100,000 miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
R2D2 - good to know I am not the only one with spreadsheet of history! How did you insert a copy of your spreadsheet? just tried with mine and it came out as continuous text.

At 97K miles I considered a younger car, could not find anything I really liked. Decided to keep my beast, so had some work done, incl rear park sensors fitted by Tim Pooley of NICE in Norwich, better looking job than OEM. Now with 460 miles to go to 100,000 convinced made the right decision. After 8 yrs and these miles, need new front discs (still on originals) and pads of course, they have done about 40K, still on original exhaust. Car runs like new, no problems at all.

Having done some price checks, my local MB dealer - Robinsons' will be doing the discs and pads on Thursday, perhaps the service as well, although there is a good Indie about 25 miles away (Autotechnic at Loddon). If MB do the service, the car goes back into the Mobilo life system, could be useful, not sure yet, any views from forum members?

When in Germany last year, local taxi firm had an E220dci with 900,000 kilometers on the clock ( apart form being well worn inside, it ran very well) they also had a VW diesel 6 seater with over 1m kilometers, both original engines.

Last edited:
I used CTL PrtSc and pasted it into paint where I saved it as a jpeg. Glad you are getting on well with your car:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom