R230 Lumbar & Bolster supports inop !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimbho

Car
R230 SL55 AMG
Hi the lumbar support is not working, I can hear the relay clicking but no movement in lumbar support or bolsters
Following this video to check air hose Click Here removed seat and no breakage in the line. (FYI go instruction for removing seat)

What i did find is below, it's the same on both seats looks like the end of the hose is missing either a cap or a part, no obvious place to plug it in. any thoughts on this and what else I can try to find seat issue.
Also check all the fuses behind the drivers seat all fine.
airhose.png
Thanks

To add all other functions work on the seat, the pulse light lights also so not an electrical issue. .. I Think. Cheers

Soft close on boot works central locking works fine, connector above is situated directly under the lumbar support controls you can see it when the car is in situ. If anybody has an SL can you check yours please. Thanks

Nice Post, If you want to know the Air Hose Market status then we announces a new report “Global Air Hose Industry 2020 Market Research Report” added to its database. its vast repository provides important statistics and analytical data of Air Hose Market Growth, Trend, Share, Size and Forecast Report to 2026.

Request to View Sample Copy of the Report- Sample request free - Air Hose

I seem to remember if the pump detects a leak, it turns that port off until it is re -enabled in STAR diagnostic. This may be worth checking. Also how are you sure you dont have a leak? it seems almost all R230 suffer from a leak in the brittle air hoses that are looped under the seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom