R230 SL55AMG Keyless Go Cards - Keytrack disabled

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris Murray

Hi all!
Story so far is that I contacted the previous owner of my SL55 to get the Keyless Go cards from him, then went to the dealer to sort it all out.
I took one DAS key (normal IR remote key) and the two Keyless cards.

Long story short is that I left without any working KeylessGo function.
The Star Diagnosis showed EIS Keytrack info as follows:
Track 1 Disabled
Track 2 Enabled - this is assigned to the DAS key
Track 3 Disbaled
Track 4 Disabled
Track 5 Enabled
Track 6 Enabled
Track 7 Enabled
Track 8 Enabled
I assume that the KeylessGo cards I had were assigned to tracks 3&4 but were disabled by the finance company after the previous owner..

My question is, once a track has been disbaled, can it be re-enabled?? We couldn't see how to do this.

Secondly, we ordered a new KeylessGo card on a "999" part number, which MBUK should assign to the next available track (track 5?) that arrived this morning - anybody have any ideashow to program the car to recognise the new card?

Don't dealers have a Green Key for this. The key or card comes programmed but not activated.

The Green workshop key is used to activate a new EIS module. So what's the process for activating a new card then?

The Green workshop key is used to activate a new EIS module. So what's the process for activating a new card then?

There are several ignition tracks as you noted above.

There are only 2 keyless go tracks. Assign one of the new cards to one of the KG tracks.

Hi all!
Story so far is that I contacted the previous owner of my SL55 to get the Keyless Go cards from him, then went to the dealer to sort it all out.
I took one DAS key (normal IR remote key) and the two Keyless cards.

Long story short is that I left without any working KeylessGo function.
The Star Diagnosis showed EIS Keytrack info as follows:
Track 1 Disabled
Track 2 Enabled - this is assigned to the DAS key
Track 3 Disbaled
Track 4 Disabled
Track 5 Enabled
Track 6 Enabled
Track 7 Enabled
Track 8 Enabled
I assume that the KeylessGo cards I had were assigned to tracks 3&4 but were disabled by the finance company after the previous owner..

My question is, once a track has been disbaled, can it be re-enabled?? We couldn't see how to do this.

Secondly, we ordered a new KeylessGo card on a "999" part number, which MBUK should assign to the next available track (track 5?) that arrived this morning - anybody have any ideashow to program the car to recognise the new card?
Hi , Are you get to program your keyless Go card in That time ? Because I order that same new card , with 9999, & they write with a pen on the plastic bag track 8 , but I am searching for information how to program

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom