R231 SL350 been parked up for 6 years. Any advice please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
First drive today (to get essential food shopping). Dream to drive - so smooth and so comfy, no rattles or other unwanted noises. Will be waiting until after lockdown to go on a "proper" run.

Looks brilliant, you have 285/30 x 19 tyres on the back ? They look like monsters.

Delightful story to read as are the kind positive helpful responses also a delight.
I note that one poster suggested always having the AC on, something a Mercedes. salesman once suggested to me. Still bitter at having already suffered a costly Mercedes AC failure within 40k miles from new (I had numerous non-premium company cars most doing 150k miles & NONE had AC failures) & am anxious to to have the experience repeated. What's the advice here?

Delightful story to read as are the kind positive helpful responses also a delight.
I note that one poster suggested always having the AC on, something a Mercedes. salesman once suggested to me. Still bitter at having already suffered a costly Mercedes AC failure within 40k miles from new (I had numerous non-premium company cars most doing 150k miles & NONE had AC failures) & am anxious to to have the experience repeated. What's the advice here?
Yes keep it on :thumb:

My R231 a/c failed, was covered under the warranty fortunately.

It’s just getting the front valance/chin spoiler touched up and MOT, so will post next week when I get it 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom