R2d2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
It's been a while since we have the pleasure of his wisdom (10/01/2012 ) :( which is unusual.

Anyone know ?

Was thinking that myself only the other day. Will drop him an email to check all is ok.

Thank you, i have lost his email.

Sent him an email.

Poor bloke will be trying to eat a sandwich while all around him devices are beeping and pinging to say he has new messages!

Prolly think that c3p0 is calling him

Doesn't he mostly just beep:p.

I have a reply; He is alive and well but busy building his business up! :)

Nick -trying to send a PM but your inbox is full. Could you clear some down? Ta

I also received an email from R2. He appears to have taken 23 exams in 2 years as part of statutory requirements for his IFA business. All finished and getting back to normal.

I also received an email from R2. He appears to have taken 23 exams in 2 years as part of statutory requirements for his IFA business. All finished and getting back to normal.

RDR - Forcing financial advisers into early retirement at a rapid rate.

Hi everyone! I'm fine and grateful to those of you who have enquired as to well being. I requalified to meet the new RDR rules last year and have taken 20 other examinations in order to be able to move my business from being an ifa to joining a leading wealth management group a few weeks ago. It has been a major upheaval, however, the dust is settling and both my clients and I are now seeing the rewards of my labors! I still have R2 and it's still going great. Kind regards to all! :)

RDR - Forcing financial advisers into early retirement at a rapid rate.

From my experience - for some not too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom