R350 seat heat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kingpin!

Car
R350 (W251) & R350 (V251)
Hi forum!

I recently bought a '06 R350. Car is working quite good but there are a couple of issues and one being the seat heat for the drivers seat. When I push the button it blinks/flashes a couple of times and then the leds are off again and I get no heat. Sometimes (maybe just after starting the car) the leds illuminate but it doesn't take many seconds before it turns off and when I again press the button it's back to the blink/flash situation. All other seats (front passenger and back seats (2)) seems to be just fine.

Any ideas where to start looking?

TIA!

Well, "expect the unexpected" when buying a pre-owned car!

I had a look underneath the seat yesterday evening. I saw a big black connector which hanged a bit loose and another connector that wasn't connected at all. After inspecting the other front seat (with working seat heater) I connected the loose connector to the big black connector and then mounted back the big black connector to it's bracket and that's it, heat is working good now (problem solved!)! :D

Maybe it came loose when previously cleaning the car - I don't know. If this sort of thing happen during the summer period it can take a while to discover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom