R63... £5 a mile loss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Low miles but 7 years old ... Maybe a bit steep but find another i guess?
I kind of like it but would prefer a higher miles to save myself another 10k.

Great car, and practically unique with that mileage. Big price though.

There is rare because of uniqueness and quality, there is rare because of age, and there is rare because no one wanted it.

My guess is that it is the last reason, a very expensive visually challenging people carrier with a large V8 doesn't have much of a market. Good luck at that price!

Trade for that car is more like £14-15k, retail more like £20k. Dealer chancing his arm - as has been said before, if someone really wants one, where you gonna find another!

This is the 4th I've seen for sale and the most expensive but the others have sold extremely quickly.

This is the 4th I've seen for sale and the most expensive but the others have sold extremely quickly.

For the well heeled Mumsy on the school run that wants to stand out from all the Volvo XC90.

i would love it.

I would love it too. Sadly couldn't use it for business, and Mrs D wouldn't swap the ML63 for it. Doh!!

Wheels long wrong in silver and black. It needs the 20-inch wheels to really set it off.

I want it.... (Can't afford it, though). Take the badging off the tailgate, and boy! could I surprise a lot of people.

E55BOF

Showed it my wife, and now she wants one. Thanks, I think it's pig ugly what have I done arghh

The ultimate hot people carrier, but as has been suggested, at least £10k over priced. I bet even this one has rust on the inside of the doors by the seams!

The R-class is a great place to be transported about in, if not to everyone's taste externally.

I saw one with diplomatic number plates. If I see it again, I'll report back with the country of the embassy which uses it.

1 Titled Owner From NEW. Sir Jimmy ?? Chromite Black with Exclusive Rear Entertainment, Memory Front Seats, That last until the court case?? Comand, You will. Hardon Kardon Sound System, I-Touch Connectivity, Heated Front and Rear Seats, Detachable restraining order, Privacy Glass, Easy Pack Tailgate, Tyre Pressue Monitoring, Electric Rear Sunblinds, Rear Sidebags, Centre Console For 2nd Row of Seats, Rear Automatic Climate Control, Reversing ? Camera, Adjustable Steering Wheel and Tracker [operation Yewtree].

Yes it's not the prettiest car on the block , but it does serve a purpose !

I have 4 kids and love fast/powerfull cars . What can top it ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom