Race for Life Charity Run - This Sunday 18th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
race-for-life-compositelogo.jpg

Hi Guys.

My Aunt (dads sister) Lata is walking the 10km Race for Life 2010 at Weston Park on 18th July 2010 along with my Fiancee and 18 of our employees from our Budgens Stores across the West Midlands to raise money for Cancer Research UK.

Race for Life - Lata Gohil's Fundraising Page

She is totally useless on the computer, thus i have just set up her charity page, and I hope you guys will consider sponsoring her online whilst she continues collecting locally at our stores.

To date we have collected over £10,000 instore and we would really like to hit our £2000 target on my new online campaign.

Some 20 years ago, Lata had a near death car crash, where she broke her neck, and went through many years of rehabilitation, and since those days, has fought with constant pains and the risk of paralysis, but is now attempting her most challenging feat.

Please take a moment to sponsor them by clicking on this following link:

Race for Life - Lata Gohil's Fundraising Page

All donations are secure and sent to Cancer Research UK.
If you are UK taxpayer please tick the Gift Aid box. This allows Cancer Research UK to claim at least an extra 25% on your donation from the government.

Many thanks for your support. I know they will appreciate it as will I and the charity.

Dillan

I just want to say a big thank you for everyone who supported our race campaign and also all those who support Cancer Research UK generically.

All who participated completed the 10km walk, and i have some pics attached below.

My aunt came last, but was a spectacular achievement for everyone involved.

Thank you once again!

P1000509.jpg

P1000513.jpg

P1000527.jpg

P1000530.jpg

P1000538.jpg

P1000542.jpg

P1000543.jpg

P1000549.jpg

P1000550.jpg

If you would still like to sponsor her now that she has completed the challenge, you can still do so:

Race for Life - Budgen's of Cosford (Lata Gohil & team)

or you can consider contributing on aka$h thread
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/92278-race-life-cancer-research.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom