Race of Champions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone going this year? I'm thinking about it - still tickets available with less than 3 weeks to go.

Anyone been before? Is it worth it?

I was going to go, but sitting in the freezing cold in the middle of December in Wembley stadium doesn't seem like fun.

A group of us guys went last year when it was at the Stade de France. It was worth it for that as an experience. In terms of the event, the drawback is how much driving you can fit in on a football pitch.

It's fascinating to see what they do in terms of setting the event up (they had some images on the website showing conversion from Stadium to racetrack). We actually left the event early and went around Paris instead. The drive there & back in a day was fantastic though :D

We discussed this a few days ago and our conclusion was we proably wouldn't go again. I've got some pics of the Stade de France one on a photo sharing site if anyone wants to have a look.

I'm going! I want to see my beloved Michael Schumacher again.
I was meant to go several yrs ago when he drove at the Stade de France when an unknown young Finn (Kovalinen) blew him away.
But yeah, not looking fwd to the cold

Here are some pictures from last years RoC at the Stade de France:

You get to be quite close to it and the noise of the Astons & the Porsche's was awesome.

P1010295.jpg

P1010281.jpg

P1010272.jpg

Finally, Paris looked great with the Christmas lights...

P1010306.jpg

Just my luck.

I buy 3 tickets @ £75 each.

3 hours later, colleague at work gets an email from the FA, offering 20% off same tickets!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom