Racism

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have been called a .unt in every language under the sun but only ever been called racist by black people who don't get what they want from me, go figure 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't be much of a business man if I was racist. The difference between me and my father is I actually understand that 95% of my income comes from immigrants.......

He is just trying to provoke an argument to justify complaining to "Admin" so the thread will be closed down.

It is how their type (see, Gender neutral,) get to feel empowered. 🙄
I find in-person debates much more engaging though. I always prefer that. Diversity of opinion is, ironically, the one diversity some folk "identity politics" types don't like. It's great to be able to vehemently disagree, but it's even better to genuinely understand and empathise with another's viewpoint.

I have been called a .unt in every language under the sun but only ever been called racist by black people who don't get what they want from me, go figure 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't be much of a business man if I was racist. The difference between me and my father is I actually understand that 95% of my income comes from immigrants.......
Very true.

I was an immigrant when I lived in Greece. We knew we wouldn’t ever be accepted as a true local or one of the community because we were always going to be foreigners. We were ‘the English family’. Their plumbers probably hated me for stealing their jobs.

Even though our daughter Sophia went through the school system from a 2 year old to a 12 year old and spoke the language fluently. She took part in all the celebrations and parades.

The locals made jokes about British tourists that were actually true.

Was I bothered? Nah.
Do you want to know why?? Cos they were right.
Was it discrimination? Who knows.

Last edited:
Very true.

I was an immigrant when I lived in Greece. We knew we wouldn’t ever be accepted as a true local or one of the community because we were always going to be foreigners. We were ‘the English family’.

Even though our daughter Sophia went through the school system from a 2 year old to a 12 year old and spoke the language fluently. She took part in all the celebrations and parades.

The locals made jokes about British tourists that were actually true.

Was I bothered? Nah.
Do you want to know why?? Cos they were right.
Was it discrimination? Who knows.
We should be able to joke about any facet of people. It's a fundamental freedom that is rapidly vanishing.
I've been subjected to racism on many occasions; that's different from a joke.

Up until 6 months ago I had a shop in a predominantly black underprivileged area and my clientele were by and large scum. A Jamaican friend of mine had a similar shop 3 miles down the road in a predominantly white underprivileged area were the clientele were also by and large scum as well. So whatever I thought about my customers he thinks exactly the same about his. Race just didn't come into it. Money and upbringing makes people what they are. No point moaning about it, fck all you can do about it. Least I can go home at night to my house in the country and forget about it 😊

We should be able to joke about any facet of people. It's a fundamental freedom that is rapidly vanishing.
I've been subjected to racism on many occasions; that's different from a joke.
I personally thought it was funny to hear the locals describe us English. They were pretty much spot on.

They laughed at;
The Shirley Valentines
The dodgy geezers
The trustafarians
Need I go on?

Up until 6 months ago I had a shop in a predominantly black underprivileged area and my clientele were by and large scum. A Jamaican friend of mine had a similar shop 3 miles down the road in a predominantly white underprivileged area were the clientele were also by and large scum as well. So whatever I thought about my customers he thinks exactly the same about his. Race just didn't come into it. Money and upbringing makes people what they are. No point moaning about it, fck all you can do about it. Least I can go home at night to my house in the country and forget about it 😊
Exactly this! Well said.

And then you said dude and proved everything I said.
Eh? You're prejudiced against words people use as well as their age, gender, and ethnicity?
Did you sense any irony in my use of the word "dude"....?

Dude ... pal .... mate .... me old mucker .... pet ....what should we call you?
Please don't make me say it.....cccccc..

I personally thought it was funny to hear the locals describe us English. They were pretty much spot on.

They laughed at;
The Shirley Valentines
The dodgy geezers
The trustafarians
Need I go on?
And laugh with them! Who cares?!

Why? Is the word ‘dude’ outlawed?
Common theme, unfortunately, that some folk just cannot see that they're doing exactly what they're chastising others for, even when it's pointed out to them. Low IQ...? Who knows.

Am I male? Am I white? Am I old or young? Is my partner same or opposite gender? Is my partner the same ethnicity as me?
Tut Tut, are you even allowed to ask any of these questions now
Are these blue masks we have been wearing woke enough. Sure that colour must offend someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom