Racist woman on tram clip....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dee-124CAB

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs Mercs Mercs....
This is doing the rounds at the moment and seems to be a topic of choice...

My Tram Experience - YouTube

Discuss....

Warning strong offensive language - NSFW

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what there is to discuss per se?

Racist rants are unacceptable period. She has now thankfully been arrested and charged. To me she represents the worst of the bigoted, small minded underclass of this country.

The fact that she chooses to behave in this way whilst being "responsible" for the care of a small child (who looks embarrassed and upset at her antics) tells you so much about her as a person. It was unclear from the clip but she appears to be under the influence of something and if that is the case makes her being in charge of the child even more reprehensible.

Glad to hear she's being charged.... almost wish that the guy behind had hit her when he stood up after she said the N word.... But then he would have got charged for assault....

78,000+ people commenting...as if they could make a difference.

Yet more evidence society is degenerating ,it's becoming the norm these days.

Almost 2.5 million hits in two days....

Hopefully will act as a deterrent for other people who might be tempted to talk such filth in the public domain....

Yet more evidence society is degenerating ,it's becoming the norm these days.

On the contrary, 'racism' is on the wane in this country, so much so that any discussion that vaguely mentions someone's indeginous background is labelled as racist.

You are more likely to find that these instances are a lot more rare as opposed to even ten years ago.

On the contrary, 'racism' is on the wane in this country, so much so that any discussion that vaguely mentions someone's indeginous background is labelled as racist.

You are more likely to find that these instances are a lot more rare as opposed to even ten years ago.

True, which is why everyone is so surprised (and interested) at the out burst.

I dont think that people are surprised by what she's actually saying, there's nothing new there, same old story with the 'go back to your own country' jibes..

What surprises here is that her 4 or 5 year old son is on her laps, the tram is full of various ethnic minorities, and she didnt think anything of offending an entire tram full of people...

That I can say is rare, and was even rare 10 years ago....

...true. But her true feelings also display an incredible ignorance and gross stupidity. And therefore I would worry about how the child will grow up.

...true. But her true feelings also display an incredible ignorance and gross stupidity. And therefore I would worry about how the child will grow up.

Children see Children do..........

I am astonished. I don't know what to say. The comments - such rampant racism and anti-Semitism. Ignoring the fact I'm from a Jewish background (though atheist) and have black friends, that just disgusts me.

The facts:

England invaded black people's countries, stole from them and enslaved them
Britain is just a small island that achieved greatness through (obviously illegal) invasions
Many, MANY of those racist/xenophobic commenters are descended from at least one black or foreign person
Brits on the whole are too lazy to do jobs like plumbing and cleaning (they think it degrades their status) - with no foreigners who would do jobs like that? Only those from mainland Europe etc. actually have the skill and motivation to do jobs like that
Due to the nature of Britain's distant past (the Normans, Vikings etc.) very few people are actual Brits
Those who condone the woman's words are condoning her allowing her very young child to bear witness to all that
The anti-Semites and racists are just insulting and abusing those who have already been insulted and abused en-mass (slavery and the holocaust)

I am disgusted to be British on seeing just how many people agree with her

When I say she should be stoned to death, I'm not joking.

I don't think this outburst even really related to people taking jobs from others etc, it's just pure racism, a general hate for people who aren't white (Or British White).

Our country has a big problem with this. In the area I live in, the number of non white people far outweighs the white - now this isn't a problem, however when there are large communities around like this, it makes it look like there is a bigger population of immigrants than there is.

It doesn't help when in the news we have things about too many immigrants being allowed to stay, and TV shows like Border Force/Patrol (Whatever it's called). It all goes towards fuelling a hate towards immigrants.

As a country we'd go stale if we didn't have fresh people and ideas flowing in - and it matters not where they are from or what they look like.

I am astonished. I don't know what to say. The comments - such rampant racism and anti-Semitism. Ignoring the fact I'm from a Jewish background (though atheist) and have black friends, that just disgusts me.

The facts:

England invaded black people's countries, stole from them and enslaved them
Britain is just a small island that achieved greatness through (obviously illegal) invasions
Many, MANY of those racist/xenophobic commenters are descended from at least one black or foreign person
Brits on the whole are too lazy to do jobs like plumbing and cleaning (they think it degrades their status) - with no foreigners who would do jobs like that? Only those from mainland Europe etc. actually have the skill and motivation to do jobs like that
Due to the nature of Britain's distant past (the Normans, Vikings etc.) very few people are actual Brits
Those who condone the woman's words are condoning her allowing her very young child to bear witness to all that
The anti-Semites and racists are just insulting and abusing those who have already been insulted and abused en-mass (slavery and the holocaust)

I am disgusted to be British on seeing just how many people agree with her

There is good and bad in all cultures,we can only change the things we can and accept the things we can't,and have the wisdom to know the difference

(serenity prayer) there seems to be more can'ts than cans due to the powers going soft, hence Degeneration occurs

That top quote of yours is 'racist'.

Stoned to death for being ignorant? So you don't believe in 'free speech' then?

Here is my ten pence worth, the girl is clearly a loon who can't cope with life, I know she comes from a very bad estate but it's no exuse.

however she should be only fined £50 and should not be jailed or made a target of hate. This is a free country and the right to freedom of speech comes first otherwise can we lock up all the lads who burned poppies and union jacks recently while shouting out insults.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom