radar jammer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RossBHP

Car
mercedes c63 amg w204
Which is the best on the market to stop get caught by the law any thoughts or help welcome

I'm gonna hazard a guess that you'll get a 80/20 ratio of thoughts to help on this one :D.

There are a couple of guys running such a system on here - they may surface or reach you via PM :thumb:.

I've heard at least one member hinting that they have some such device.

I've used a Road Angel for just over 10 years and found the unit to be very good but it's not a jammer. I read an article somewhere were the operator if obstructed from getting a reading because of a jammer will take the numberplate of the car and if this occurs again they pursue you and confiscate the unit.
This was a confirmed on the Boxster forum by a chap who operated a speed camera device for the police, not a very popular chap but I had no reason to question him further could be bull I don't know.

Hmmmm
Radar jamming device.............very interesting.

I've just carried out a Google check and one system seems to stand out more than others, not just because of the extortionate price, but also because of its advanced technology.
Bet it works a treat :)

VIP | Stinger UK

I've just carried out a Google check and one system seems to stand out more than others, not just because of the extortionate price, but also because of its advanced technology.
Bet it works a treat :)

VIP | Stinger UK

Helpful consumer advice Christopher - you're a proper gent you are :D.

Yeah.....thanks John.

I have zero points on my licence so no need to purchase such a thing :bannana:

Good to hear that you are such a responsible driver ;-)

£3500!

What kind of person spends that?

Auf Deutsch? :thumb:

"Guten Tag Mein Herr............dein Auto ist sehr schnell, viel schneller als mein Polizist Wagen.

Es ist sehr gut das du ein guter fahrer bist"!! :dk:

Never heard of a RADAR jammer. LASER jammers, yes. Supposedly they work fine but you are liable to get prosecuted if caught with one (which has happened).

Never heard of a RADAR jammer. LASER jammers, yes. Supposedly they work fine but you are liable to get prosecuted if caught with one (which has happened).

Doesn't a garage door opener work on the same frequency as a laser gun?;)

Doesn't a garage door opener work on the same frequency as a laser gun?;)

I've got one of them but it would be terribly inconvenient to drive everywhere with the remote in my hand and my finger on the button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom