V8 Animal

Car
SL63 AMG
Seems fine to me a MB gremlin? Says refer to manual there's no subject. :doh:

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
Sorry can't help, just to say I got excited for minute there thinking you are restoring a Bristol Beaufighter - the real deal that is, not the car.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RC300h F-Sport 2019
Isn't English grammar a wonderful thing??...

st13phil

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
His - Denim Blue A220 AMG Line Premium / Hers - Obsidian Black R172 SLK55
Assuming that it's an instrument cluster message, then it can be caused by dirt build up on the bumpers (behind which are some of the radar sensors), on the shield in front of the centre radar sensor - around the grill star - or on the sensor behind it.

OP
OP
V

V8 Animal

Car
SL63 AMG
Assuming that it's an instrument cluster message, then it can be caused by dirt build up on the bumpers (behind which are some of the radar sensors), on the shield in front of the centre radar sensor - around the grill star - or on the sensor behind it.
Car is rather clean I guess it's over sensitive, I cleared the fault and it hasn't reappeared.

Oxonmb

Car
E350 Coupe
Kept having the same message and the car was clean, turned out to be the control box which had to be changed, luckily under warranty as it was around £1300.......not had the warning since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom