Radio Knobs for w210

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davidash

I am looking for the replacement rubber control knobs for my Audio 10 radio. They have become sticky and soft and are beginning to break apart. Any suggestions where I could find a pair of them?
Thanks

do a google as i remember a short while ago someone wanting knobs for the comand unit and they got them from the usa i think quite cheap

Lynall

Ebay?
I've been trying to find a cheap Audio 10 CD on there & it appears that cassette models go for peanuts. Look out for a cheap one & use the rubber knobs.

Or you cud take that soft rubber off with your nail or a scrapper and paint it black.

Thats what I did and it looks new and feels great too!

W210 replacement radio knobs

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I did manage to find some at an outrageous price - about $10 each. I have beaten the system and scraped off the soft rubber. I then bought a pack of black plastic end caps (for less than $1) drilled a 4mm hole in the ends to allow the light to shine through - as with the originals. I then cut them to the right length, heated the caps in boiling water and pushed them onto the existing knobs.I had to grind the edges down a bit to fit the radio face. They are exactly like the originals.
I love beating the system!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom