Radio Options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jackg1995

Car
C180 kompressor
I have a 2014 A45 and I am having some radio head unit problems. I had the problem months ago but was quoted silly money to fix it. Head unit is currently broken but can be fixed at an extortionate price. Seems to be little information about the problem and very few people who can fix them which probably explains the high price. I am just wondering is there any ‘retrofits’ that can be fitted? I think it is a ntg 4.5. I am just looking if it would be a cheaper option to replace the head unit all together with a radio, if so what radios are available to me? Thanks for any advice.

They're not local to you, but they are the most knowledgeable.

Have a chat with the guys at Command on Line and get their views so you can take them into account. They can answer all of your questions.....
PS, swapping out a truly broken unit for an Android unit would be an option to discuss (and CoL can advise on that as well)

Have a chat with the guys at Command on Line and get their views so you can take them into account. They can answer all of your questions.....
PS, swapping out a truly broken unit for an Android unit would be an option to discuss (and CoL can advise on that as well)

Yeah I think I have spoken to them previously but they needed me to drive to them to have a look at the problem, whereas the quote I received I

Yeah I think I have spoken to them previously but they asked me to drive to them to take a look at the problem, the quote I received elsewhere just needed the head unit sending off to diagnose. I will definitely give them a ring to discuss the options again, thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom