Radio with Satnav

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scouser51

Car
E Class
Hi fellow Mercedes fans, two questions please. I’ve just completed a journey using my E Class Sat Nav and wanted to listen to the radio. Is it possible to do this, I thought I’d got it cracked because the radio was on but then stopped. Is this because the Sat Nav was giving instructions?
second question please, how do you turn the radio off?

many thanks

Hi fellow Mercedes fans, two questions please. I’ve just completed a journey using my E Class Sat Nav and wanted to listen to the radio. Is it possible to do this, I thought I’d got it cracked because the radio was on but then stopped. Is this because the Sat Nav was giving instructions?
second question please, how do you turn the radio off?

many thanks
Hi

You certainly can. Which SatNav do you have? A pic would be best as there can be subtle differences

Do you have the audio manual? If not, once we know which unit someone will point you to an online version

Cheers

Hi

You certainly can. Which SatNav do you have? A pic would be best as there can be subtle differences

Do you have the audio manual? If not, once we know which unit someone will point you to an online version

Cheers
Hi, the SatNav is the one that is fitted in my 2018 E Class. Unfortunately I don’t have a separate audio manual! Just a thought could I use the voice command to switch the radio off?

The Satnav should mute the radio when giving instructions and on all my Mercedes cars there has never been an on/off switch as such you just mute the volume, of my latest car you push the volume button in to mute it.

To turn the satnav volume up or down just operate the volume whilst it is giving instructions.

I hope I have not misunderstood your question.

Robin

The Satnav should mute the radio when giving instructions and on all my Mercedes cars there has never been an on/off switch as such you just mute the volume, of my latest car you push the volume button in to mute it.

To turn the satnav volume up or down just operate the volume whilst it is giving instructions.

I hope I have not misunderstood your question.

Robin
Many thanks Robin, very helpful response 👍👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom