Rado downpipes have arrived with MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattmeyler19

Got the nod from acid today to let me know that my RADO downpipes have arrived, booked in for Friday to have them installed.

Can't wait! Anyone on here had this MOD on their E63 W212 5.5 Turbo?.... Thoughts & feedback?

W212 E63 White 2014. M19YLR

I have them, and RSK21 before me. Add just enough deep rumble pooling around and a nice crisp crackle when giving it some, 30hp and 30fl/lbs is the icing on the cake.

I have to wait till the 18th September to get mine fitted, it would be good if you could post some pictures and figures assuming you will have a before and after dyno run :thumb:

Good choice Matt and, as Peter says above, they're a good sensible (and easily reversible) system though with a good loud bark to them.

Say hello to my car while you're there please? Missing it now. :(

I have to wait till the 18th September to get mine fitted

Hopefully worth waiting for though.
slayer.gif

Hopefully worth waiting for though.
slayer.gif

It will be a fun drive on the way home to Middlesex :thumb:

Nice one Matt, I've considered getting these myself then I think about doing the full works with weistec.

Heard good things about the rado downpipes.

I'd typed "pootling around", autocorrect raped it.

I have before and after dyno chart, it's on here somewhere.

This is on Eurocharged Watford's Dyno. For MSL's just add 70hp.

Drat, just went on to their site as I cant source a pair for my SLK 55 so if anyone knows were I can get them please let me know :doh:

I have to wait till the 18th September to get mine fitted, it would be good if you could post some pictures and figures assuming you will have a before and after dyno run :thumb:

I had a dyno not that long ago so will probably just fit them and do one post fitting.

It's the noise I'm after as at 708bhp I think that's more than enough but if I get another 30bhp then great [emoji23][emoji12]

W212 E63 White 2014. M19YLR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom