Rain, Bike, Double Whites, why not?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Soon to be an organ donor!

With a bit of luck Richard Head overtake an unmarked police car next time and get 3 points.

Not a clever move.

Last night travelling home in torrential rain, I was being followed by a bloke on a Deauville. No problem in that except he was riding pretty much as though he was on a dry road, completely oblivious to the small lakes of standing water, and the multiple potholes concealed in some of them. As a biker myself, it made me feel distinctly uncomfortable.

And after that he went on to overtake the ambulance in exactly the same way, but with a truck approaching from the opposite direction :eek:

In the weather we have had recently the rain was causing huge standing water puddles all along that road, when he was behind me I saw him weaving towards the centre of the road to avoid them.......did he then shut his brain off for overtaking?

If he had fallen off and I'd run him over no doubt it would have been my fault! :rolleyes:

Sorry... I must have missed the drama...apart from a bunch of whinging old Women on a car forum.

FFS...Get a life.

Sorry... I must have missed the drama...apart from a bunch of whinging old Women on a car forum.

FFS...Get a life.

It is, as you often point out, a forum open for discussion, FFS learn when to keep your derogatory opinions to yourself. As for whinging! I assume you own a mirror?

It is, as you often point out, a forum open for discussion, FFS learn when to keep your derogatory opinions to yourself. As for whinging! I assume you own a mirror?

Get a grip.

A bunch of old Women moaning because they see someone ride a bike over a white line in the rain.

Get a grip.

A bunch of old Women moaning because they see someone ride a bike over a white line in the rain.

It is their right to post and comment, if you do not like it then fine, ignore it, posting derogatory comments adds nothing apart from the whinging you clearly seem to dislike and rail against!

It is their right to post and comment, if you do not like it then fine, ignore it, posting derogatory comments adds nothing apart from the whinging you clearly seem to dislike and rail against!

It is my right to show my disdain for whinging old women moaning about everything in life.

The rider looked like an experienced bike rider, he knew what he was doing. Why does the Old Woman brigade on here need to comment on it AT ALL?

It is my right to show my disdain for whinging old women moaning about everything in life.

It is not your right to be insulting, derogatory and overtly negative about anything you choose to disagree with.

If you cannot say anything pleasant try saying nothing, You either add greatly to the forum with your knowledge or you seem to take delight in ripping in to people because they have a different point of view to yourself. It really is rather childish behaviour you display at times.

Get a grip.

Sorry DM but there were two solid white lines, ergo 3 points for crossing (or straddling).
No issue with the overtake or weather otherwise. Looked like a pretty well timed overtake with no drama.

Sorry DM but there were two solid white lines, ergo 3 points for crossing (or straddling).
No issue with the overtake or weather otherwise.

No-one until you mentioned that. They all bleated on about him being an organ doner and needing an ambulance.

Guess what. They were wrong.

It is not your right to be insulting, derogatory and overtly negative about anything you choose to disagree with.

If you cannot say anything pleasant try saying nothing,

Just like all the moaners were commenting on the bike rider?

This thread shouldn't exist as it was created to have a moan about the bike rider.

Honestly...get a life.

No-one until you mentioned that. They all bleated on about him being an organ doner and needing an ambulance.

It is all about context, try reading the posts with that in mind. The bike rider carried out a potentially dangerous manoeuvre in poor conditions that was illegal. The fact no one was injured is not relevant. The observation of the OP still has relevance.

As for the thread not existing, well it is a democracy, if you do not like it leave and set up your own forum. The way you are going your life time ban will be triggered at some point!

Last edited:

Have you selected me by mistake?

My post was "With a bit of luck Richard Head overtake an unmarked police car next time and get 3 points."

Richard Head for crossing the lines.

My last post included agreement about a well timed and otherwise good overtake.

I did. Hence my position. :p

We must have a beer or several sometime:cool:

Off to finish my wine and speak to madam about horses, it is likely to be an expensive conversation:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom