Raised up Mercedes badge on bonnet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedGull

Car
C250
As above guys, not to everybody’s taste but do they fit with no drilling? Seen them on eBay for £20, I have a 2011 C250 ,there needs to be a hole under the current badge for it to fit ,

You want your AMG Sport to look like an SE !

On my 2012 C250 CDI the 'flat' bonnet badge can be removed in a matter of seconds, and the raised star fitted in the hole in the bonnet. (videos available on YouTube) Whole job takes less than five mins, but as pointed out it isn't to everyone's taste. Word of warning, I bought a matte black 'genuine' version for around £20 - £30 on ebay, and it collapsed in my hands when trying to fit it! I have a chrome version that I paid almost double that for, but it is of a completely different build quality, so I guess it is actually a genuine one.

Have just been outside to get some photos. One showing poor quality of 'genuine' matte black raised star bought from ebay, one showing required part number (there are different sizes available), and one showing the hole in the bonnet. I hope this helps.
20190203_104234.jpg 20190203_104428.jpg 20190203_104626.jpg

Last edited:
Had one on the C32 which I quite liked but a flat one on the 63 which suits it better

I really like them...... Do it!!!!

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 9

I bought one for the lads E class from "Carloxx" German company .perfect fit and fitted in 30 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom