Raising Some Extra Cash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hanzz

Car
Ford Fusion + :( (Company Car)
Just wondered if anyone had any good ideas for raising some extra cash (and before that's mentioned, NO, those who are thinking it know what I mean!! )...

I'm selling my old runabout as now I've got a company car, trying to trade in some phones with envirofone too. Just wondered if anyone else has any ideas? :)

Sell all your old tack on ebay - you'd be surprised what people pay good money for.

Books especially (even paperbacks) go for as much as they were new, sometimes more so if its no longer in print. Chap here cleared out a few boxes of books from his loft, nothing of any real value, made just over £500 from them.

What about doing a "Cash in the Attic" type rummage around and sticking it all on Ebay?

Any old jewellery lying around?

Ann Summers party?

Or failing that, what about all those adverts we all see stuck to signposts near roundabouts offering "work from home £20-£30 per hour"?
I often wondered what those were all about...........

I would buy something if only to remind me the Hanz owned that once :):)

I've got plenty of things to sell you then Malcolm because I'm having a clear out! :D

It's having the time to ebay at moment, I'm so busy with work, but when I get some time off I'll have a sort out properly. Got plenty of books!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom