Rally Driving Experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave Richardson

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W176 A class 180 cdi
I'm being spoilt this Christmas, Mrs Dave is buying me a 'Rally driving experience' day with so many popping up via google it's difficult to choose.:doh::doh:

Whilst living in Plymouth driving up to the Midlands or South Wales is fine & favouring a Suburu WRX to play with

It's without doubt that another member has enjoyed such a day so my questions are:

Can anyone recommend a company ?

Has any member had a bad experience ? i.e paid &then found on the day there are shed loads of extras to pay for ? :mad:

regards Dave

I did one at Silverstone, it was very good but I do prefer a track/speed type day.

It was a Pug 306 which they had deliberately put bald tyres on. It is quite good fun doing handbrake turns and stuff but I found it a little tedious.

S

Never been on one of these , but the company is owned by the people who work on my car.

Subaru Rally Experience

My father has known Mick ( who runs it ) for 25 years , he's extremely trustworthy when working on our cars , and I can't see why he would be any different at the rally school.

Always lots of the school cars being fixed at the Hampton Hill garage ! So I guess lots of fun is had !

Tell him Howard from The Boat Shop recommended him and you might get a discount !

Book direct.

If you go through the sites offering various "Experiences" you can easily end up paying a very significant handling fee +VAT for errr nothing really.

My son went to this lot for a whole day and had a really good time

Rally School Rally Driving Days

I did one at Silverstone, it was very good but I do prefer a track/speed type day.

It was a Pug 306 which they had deliberately put bald tyres on. It is quite good fun doing handbrake turns and stuff but I found it a little tedious.

S

I've been on this one with my company. I agree with Simon. I was called Bob Marley.

Always on the grass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom